Independent Living Program
Independent Living Program, Positive Sobriety Institute
Positive Sobriety Institute offers a supportive community living option for patients in our IOP and PHP programs. The upscale residences provide independent, apartment-style living with separate quarters for men and women. Residents can participate in a variety of recovery-based recreational activities, as well as attend 12-step meetings and group outings on evenings and weekends.
This structured and nurturing environment fosters a sense of community and support for those beginning their recovery journey. Individuals in Independent Living are expected to abide by certain requirements such as:
- Remaining abstinent from drugs, alcohol or any other mind-altering substance
- Being employed, attending school with our outpatient program
- Complying with curfew and house rules
- Maintaining a daily chore regimen
- Displaying mutual respect, compassion and camaraderie to fellow house residents
These expectations are designed to encourage growth and progression in individuals during the recovery process. By enabling our patients to incorporate important coping and relapse prevention skills into their daily lives, independent living helps lay the foundation for lasting recovery.